MNA President's Message
Warm greetings to all nurses & members of the MNA! I wish to take this opportunity to extend my sincere appreciation for your support as I look forward to serve you to the best of my ability, in my role as the new President of MNA.
Through this website, I hope to keep you informed of the many activities undertaken by the association from time to time for the benefit of all members...full story
New 2016 Principal Council Members
President of MNA wish to Congratulate the new 2016 Principal Council Members.
1. Deputy President: Puan Sharipah Asiah Junid Al Junid.
2. Vice President:
- Puan Faridah Binti Omar
- Puan Zurina Mohd. Saleh
- Dr. Aini Ahmad.
3. Hon. Gen. Secretary: Puan Fatimah Binti Alias.
Malaysian Infusion Nurses Special Interest Group Newsletter
Leadership Workshop for Nursing Leaders
Education Seminar 2015
"Innovative Strategies in Nursing Education"
Date: 31st October 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 0800—1700 hrs
Venue: Auditorium ‘A’ KOMTAR, Jalan Penang, Penang,
RM 100.00 / pax (Inclusive of materials, lunch, refreshments & a certificate of attendance)
Click here for more detail & Registration Form
Writing Workshop : "Writing your First"
Date: 7 November 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 09:00—16:30 hrs
Venue: Wisma Jururawat, Lot 14A, Lorong Utara A,
Off Jln Utara, 46200 Petaling Jaya,
Closing date for registration : 4 November 2015
Organised By :
MNA SIG, Journal Club
Click here for more detail
Malaysian Nurses Association invites applications, for the Scholarship Awards (current year) from nurses who are currently pursuing degree courses at a University / University College in Malaysia.
The scholarship is open to:-
Click Here to Download Application Form
- Life members of the Malaysian Nurses Association who have completed one year’s membership. Privilege will be given to ex member of Malaysian Nurses Foundation (MNF). Members who joined the nursing organizations in (last 1 year) do not qualify.
- The Applicant must be pursuing the nursing degree course leading to the Bachelor, Masters or PhD and had completed or in the final year of the course within the year (current year).
- Nurses who have been awarded the scholarship in the past are NOT eligible to apply
- Incomplete forms will be REJECTED. More...